“Today we come to you with the gift of sharing about the perception of ‘not enough’.
You are enough.
You are more than enough.
We love and support the very heart of who you are, which is always, and forever enough.”
– Five Incredibly Effective Techniques to Enhance Communication With Your Beautiful, Joyful, Imaginative, and Amazing Child
If you’re a parent, grandparent, caregiver, or you’d like to try some news ways of communication with others as well as your children, I’ve created a new mini book (pdf) for you. Read more…
– Human BioAcoustic™ Biology: “The State of Your Health is in The Sound of Your Voice“ * Just two 30 second voice recordings can reveal the Frequency Equivalents™ of excesses, deficiencies in your physical system, such as vitamins, minerals, proteins, amino acids, and more.
– Intuitive Wellness Sessions:
* As a healing intuitive it is my intention to make you feel more hopeful, and a bit more believing in your ability to live in your own wellness, and for you to be a bit more focused on what you want so that you can be in balance when it shows up. AND it will show up because you have asked for it.
– Soul Conversations With Kids®:
“The brightest lights on this planet are her children.” ~ Melinda Iverson Inn
“Thank you so much for your amazing Soul Conversations with my son. He was so traumatized by his reading struggles that whenever he was faced with a challenge at school... more* My goal is to help each child bring forth the beautiful and unique expressions of his/her individual being. It is of the utmost importance that the incoming children of mankind recognize how necessary and valuable their unique individual expressions are.
“The dynamics of my own personal journey and the resulting first-person knowledge about the transformative process allow me to be of aid to you through your own transformation. This is done through intuitive, inspired thinking that is attuned with the subtle Divine energies. It is then communicated to you how you can best use these energies and the lenses through which you perceive life.” Melinda Iverson Inn