Challenging Times – Introduction (7 part series)
As a well-being practitioner, I have been contacted by many who are suffering with physical challenges at a level that is impinging on their emotional well-being. Let’s face it; pain can be a distraction to our balanced selves. With that notion, I have been inspired to create a
7 part series, “Keeping Emotionally Balanced During Physically Challenging Times“, it was created as a gentle reminder that a wealth of energetic flow is available to us, whatever may be happening at the physical level, if we can discover how to tap into that universal flow in our own unique and individual way.
In order to begin to facilitate balance, there are a few Presuppositions to this Self-Healing series I’d like share with you. As part of the introduction I’d also like to share with you The Goals of Self-Healing by Pete Warburton, a mentor and colleague. I feel these Goals of Self-Healing will help set you up for success on your healing journey, wherever it may take you.
1. You are loved beyond measure. Can you tell?
2. You have the spark of the Universal Divine/God Source within, so just go with it.
3. You are a human expression of the Universal Divine/God Source, for real.
The Goals of Self-Healing (Pete Warburton)
Please take to heart the goals of self-healing:
(1) have unconditional love of self/others, no matter how mean or nasty.
(2) be love and harmony with all disharmony in world (Joe Wippich).
(3) use your will power to create harmony (discord affects water in self and others).
(4) be acceptable to yourself, no matter what; be in your safe place at all times.
(5) conscious mind has the intent to heal (subconscious does the healing).
(6) be in harmony/love with body aches/pains/etc. (don’t fight them); healing comes from inside you, not from outside.
(7) release all blocks to absorbing all the energies you need from earth and sky.
We hope you can begin to use these ideas as doorways into your own incredibly powerful healing process.
Be Well ~ Melinda
This material is copyrighted. © 2014 Melinda Iverson Inn www.melindaiversoninn.com – You are free to share, copy, distribute and display the work under the following conditions: You must give author credit, you may not use this for commercial purposes, and you may not alter, transform or build upon this work. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Any of these conditions can be waived if you get the permission of the copyright holder. Any other purpose of use must be granted permission by the author.